Sunday 12 January 2014

Lisa & Simon's Wedding at Woodhall Manor

Lisa and Simon's Wedding was a grand affair, Lisa looking like a princess and Simon looking dapper as! It was held at Woodhall Manor in Suffolk, an idillic setting for a wedding. After a day of emotion and celebration, they held the most epic firework display which I had a front row seat for!
This was easily hands down one of my favourite Weddings to photograph. The couple really knew how to have a good time and let their hair down and made me feel as if I'd known them for years!
Thank you for choosing me to photograph your Wedding Lisa & Simon x



























































If you are interested in having me photograph your Wedding then please get in touch at ashleypaton_tpak@hotmail.co.uk and check out my work at www.ashleypatonphotography.com

No comments:

Post a Comment